The area around Emayani Beach Lodge has many opportunities for an active holiday. All activities are easily arranged when you are here, though during peak holidays, we recommend enquiring beforehand.
Our activities include:
- Ocean and river kayaking
- Snorkelling trips around Maziwe Marine Reserve (morning or afternoon)
- Diving around Maziwe Marine Reserve (about 6 hours)
- Wind surfing
- Shore fishing
- Pangani river cruise or a historical walking tour of Pangani town
- Mangrove forest walk – a natural trail through the forest
- Visit the turtle conservation area, in front of Kasa Divers.
You may be lucky to see turtles hatching or a nest relocation.
- Sundowner Ngalawa Sailing
- Daytrip to Zanzibar on Ali Choba
All water sport activities are professionally arranged by Kasa Divers. The dive center for Kasa Divers is conveniently located next to our lodge and is operated by Wim van den Berg & Kerstin Erler. Kasa Divers offer beginning to advanced levels of scuba diving from PADI Open Water to Dive Master. For more information, please contact them directly: